Treinamento Kanban Maturity Model (KMM)
com David J. Anderson
Quer se tornar um KCP (Kanban Coaching Professional) pela LKU?
- Organizational maturity levels defined in terms of behavioral patterns, depth of Kanban practices and business outcome
- Kanban Maturity Model architecture
- Evolving a fit-for-purpose organization
- Cultural values and leadership styles which enable the evolution of organizational agility
- Two failure modes of Kanban implementations, aborted start and false summit plateaus, and means to avoid them.
- Mapping between KMM and other models and methods such as Lean/TPS, Real World Risk Model, and CMMI.
- Advanced Kanban practices for managing services and projects
Segunda Turma com David J. Anderson!
O treinamento Kanban Maturity Model com David J. Anderson é uma exclusividade da Aspercom no Brasil. O treinamento será ministrado em inglês (com algum suporte para dúvidas e tradução do nosso instrutor Rodrigo Yoshima).
Espaço Franklin Covey - R. Florida, 1568 - Brooklin Novo - São Paulo, SP (mapa)
IDIOMA: Inglês (sem tradução simultânea)
DATAS: 5, 6 e 7 de Fevereiro das 9:00 as 18:00 (horários a confirmar até a data do evento)
Cronograma de vendas e descontos:
Opção de parcelamento COM JUROS em até 12x
- Super Early Bird (Novembro - 10 vagas): R$ 4.300 ENCERRADO
- Early Bird (Dezembro - 10 vagas): R$ 4.945
- Normal (Janeiro - 10 vagas): R$ 5.690
PACOTE FORMAÇÃO KCP COMPLETA 15% OFF (este Treinamento KMM + Treinamento Kanban Coaching Practices):
- Super Early Bird (Novembro - 10 vagas): R$ 6.375 ENCERRADO
- Early Bird (Dezembro - 10 vagas): R$ 7.330
- Normal (Janeiro - 10 vagas): R$ 8.430
Faturamento para empresas entre em contato com firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the end of the course the student will be able to do the following:
- Determine the maturity level of the organization they work with in terms of observable behaviors, management practices and business outcome
- Define the right approach to lead the organization to the next level
- Determine and appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help the organization deliver better on customer expectations and internal objectives.
- Integrate the KMM with other models and methods such as Lean/TPS, CMMI, and Real World Risk Model.
Kanban University® Credential
Are you looking for an internationally recognized credential in the Kanban Method? If you are a Kanban Management Professional (KMP) this course with the addition of the Kanban Coaching Practices course leads to the KCP certification. This course is a prerequisite for the Kanban Coaching Practices course.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designated to Kanban coaches, Agile practitioners, transformation initiative leaders, business managers, project and service managers and team leaders who wish to obtain deeper knowledge on the following topics:
- How to develop further their organizational agility
- Appropriate practices that allow delivering on customer expectations
- How to achieve predictable economic outcomes and financial robustness
- How to improve the predictability of their teams’ work and meet customer expectations.
- How to define a realistic roadmap for their organizations based on a profound understanding of their current situation, the characteristics of the organizational culture and the defined purpose.
- What leadership focus and actions are necessary to enable successful improvement.
There is no prerequisite to attend this course. Course participants are encouraged to have read the book Kanban Maturity Model by David J. Anderson and Teodora Bozheva.