Treinamento Kanban Coaching Practices
com David J. Anderson
Quer se tornar um KCP (Kanban Coaching Professional) pela LKU?
- Understand Social Contextual Mapping as a means to see what and how to change
- Recognize four dimensions of social context as levers and understand tools to shift culture and sociology to enable change (Social Capital, Social Cohesion, Social Innovation, Tribal Behavior)
- Understand “first who, then why” – why identity matters more than purpose in defining behavior
- How to identity tribes and informal social groups
- How to predict behavior based upon identity
- How to analyze and model the social capital, social cohesion, and social innovation of the tribes in your workplace
- Tools, actions, behaviors and values to modify the sociology and culture in the workplace
- When to tighten social cohesion to drive change
- How to improve trust and social capital, versus how to undermine it
- How and when to use Kanban coaching tools such as STATIK, the Kanban Lens, the Kanban Litmus Test
- Identify the typical barriers and inertia blocking achievement of maturity levels 2, 3 and 4
- Learn to coach common objections such as “all our demand has a fixed delivery date,” and “all our demand is irrefutable”
- Learn when and how to implement the service delivery manage (SDM) and service request manager roles with Kanban
- How to negotiate implementation of Kanban with a broader group of stakeholders after completion of a STATIK workshop
TURMA ESPECIAL PARA O LKBR19
O Treinamento Kanban Coaching Practices com David J. Anderson é uma exclusividade da Aspercom para o evento Lean Kanban Brazil 2019. O treinamento será ministrado em inglês (com algum suporte para dúvidas e tradução do nosso instrutor Rodrigo Yoshima).
Espaço Franklin Covey - R. Florida, 1568 - Brooklin Novo - São Paulo, SP (mapa)
IDIOMA: Inglês (sem tradução simultânea)
DATAS: 21 e 22 de Outubro de 2019 das 9:00 as 18:00.
Cronograma de vendas (preços especiais para o Lean Kanban Brazil):
Opção de parcelamento COM JUROS em até 12x
- Super Early Bird (Agosto - 10 vagas): R$ 2.600 (ENCERRADO)
- Early Bird (Setembro - 10 vagas): R$ 2.900
- Normal (Novembro - 10 vagas): R$ 3.100
PACOTE FORMAÇÃO KCP COMPLETA 15% OFF (Treinamento KMM + este Treinamento Kanban Coaching Practices):
- Super Early Bird (Agosto - 10 vagas): R$ 5.525 (ENCERRADO)
- Early Bird (Setembro - 10 vagas): R$ 6.200
- Normal (Outubro - 10 vagas): R$ 6.700
Faturamento para empresas entre em contato com email@example.com.
Day 1 – Sociology & Resistance to Change
- Understanding identity and how it relates to willingness or resistance to change
- Understanding social context
- Social capital / Trust
- Social cohesion
- Social innovation & adaptability
- Tribal assessment & behavior
Day 2 – Motivating & Implementing Change
- Traditional designed & managed change, and the J-curve effect
- Appropriateness of Kanban – contextual assessment
- STATIK – the systems thinking approach to implementing Kanban
- Barriers to achieving Maturity Level 2
- Barriers to achieving Maturity Level 3
- Coping with Fixed Date Demand
- Coping with Irrefutable Demand
- When and how to implement the SDM and SRM roles with Kanban
- Barriers to Maturity Level 4
- Kanban Litmus Test
- Kanban Coaching Philosophy
- 6 steps of the Change Motivation Escalator
- Wrap up, reflection
- “What will you do differently from next Monday?”
Kanban University® Credential
The KMM and KCP courses, along with the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) certification are required to attain the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential.
Who Should Attend?
This class is intended to extend the coaching skills of those who have already taken the Kanban Maturity Model class and want to attain the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential. Together with the KMM it provides the full playbook of current Kanban coaching techniques
This class is generally useful for anyone who wants to coach a Kanban initiative with a goal of achieving Maturity Level 3 using the playbook as map and guide.
The Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) Training is required to attend this course.